The World Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Reloaded

A .Hack website where you can make your own created character to play The World or even be someone from the canon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RPG Haven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senko
Terror of Death/ Head Admin
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
The RPG Haven Left_bar_bleue95/95The RPG Haven Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Mana:
The RPG Haven Left_bar_bleue50/50The RPG Haven Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Experience:
The RPG Haven Left_bar_bleue0/1000The RPG Haven Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

The RPG Haven Empty
PostSubject: The RPG Haven   The RPG Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 pm

The RPG Haven Rsz_ne10
Greetings! This is an RPG Haven member here posting our advertisement in your forum.

RPG Haven is all about having fun, exploring new things, and living your life in an alternate world that features adventure, romance, action, and anything that you want to experiment with. Be a vampire, a ninja, an angel, a dragon, or characters that you want to use your own creativity with.

It’s all about having fun and making friends.

RPG Haven is an anime and non-anime forum set in the present time of the 21st century in a world once called Earth. It is not based on a specific anime and we create our own plot as we progress. In this forum, it is still the world you see, but with the presence of races other than humans, guilds, four super countries, and of course, minions that aim to take over the Haven.

Some Features
- Friendly Environment
- VERY Helpful Staffs and Members
- Events, Contests, Tourneys, etc.
- Semi-Technical system (not too specific and not too general)
- A variety of RPers: experienced and developing
- Constant development of plot and of the site.

This is just a brief overview of our site. We offer more. Come visit RPG Haven and see what I mean.

If you decide to sign up and give us a chance, please mention my name, Yenomrah.

Thank you very much for Yenomrah for giving this link to me to put up for advertising the site. We hope to have more in common with RPG Haven.

-Senko of The World Reloaded

http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
https://worldreloaded.rpg-board.net

The RPG Haven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Reloaded :: News :: The World Boards-
Jump to: