The World Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Reloaded

A .Hack website where you can make your own created character to play The World or even be someone from the canon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savin
Magic Swordsman
Savin

Character sheet
Health:
Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Left_bar_bleue95/95Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Mana:
Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Left_bar_bleue50/50Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Experience:
Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission)   Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 am

Mission Giver: Professor Nao

Mission Objective: Destroy the Boss at the end of the area.

Mission Rewards: 200 Exp, a Level 5 weapon for your class, extra 100 exp if u can clear the dungeon without you or anyone in your party dying.

Area Keywords: Δ Fading Lakeside's Utopia
Back to top Go down
Senko
Terror of Death/ Head Admin
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Left_bar_bleue95/95Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Mana:
Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Left_bar_bleue50/50Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Experience:
Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission)   Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

I, Haseo, shall take this quest along with my partner Raiko
Back to top Go down
https://worldreloaded.rpg-board.net

Eliminate the monster Terrorizing the Plains (Level 1-4 Mission)
Page 1 of 1