The World Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Reloaded

A .Hack website where you can make your own created character to play The World or even be someone from the canon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The City of Mac Anu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savin
Magic Swordsman
Savin

Character sheet
Health:
The City of Mac Anu Left_bar_bleue95/95The City of Mac Anu Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Mana:
The City of Mac Anu Left_bar_bleue50/50The City of Mac Anu Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Experience:
The City of Mac Anu Left_bar_bleue0/1000The City of Mac Anu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

The City of Mac Anu Empty
PostSubject: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Savin appears in front of the chaos gate in Mac Anu. He walked from the chaos gate, took in the beauty of the city. "Ahh, it's good to be back" He walked to the fountain and sat down, plotting how he was gonna prank his friend next time he saw him and what to do while he was in the world. People walked back and forth around him, going about their business, ignoring the golden wavemaster as he gets lost in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Izuki

Izuki

Character sheet
Health:
The City of Mac Anu Left_bar_bleue95/95The City of Mac Anu Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Mana:
The City of Mac Anu Left_bar_bleue50/50The City of Mac Anu Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Experience:
The City of Mac Anu Left_bar_bleue0/1000The City of Mac Anu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm

A young woman, Tsukihana, walks through Mac Anu, still amazed at the world, she twirls around amazed by the people and places. As she walks she smiles to herself softly with a small giggle and accidently bumps into Savin. She falls down with a grunt and shakes her head before looking up.

"O-Oh i-i-i-i... S-So sorry about that I wa-wasn't watching"
Back to top Go down
Savin
Magic Swordsman
Savin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Savin falls headfirst into the fountain and after a few seconds, manages to stand up, dripping wet and looks at the woman on the ground who bumped into him. "oh it's ok, it was my fault for not paying attention to my surroundings. Savin extends his hand to help tsukihana to her feet. "here let me help you up"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Terror of Death/ Head Admin
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:12 pm

A man dressed in his usual black attire, covered in red markings all over his body like his wrists, shoulders, cheeks, and stomach, walks up behind Savin and puts his hand on his partner's shoulder. "Heh seems we both had the same idea huh? Feels good to be back in The World after so long." He looks over Savin's shoulder at the girl and smirked softly looking back at Savin and nudging his arm. "Quite a catch man. So we still on for the quest?"
Back to top Go down
https://worldreloaded.rpg-board.net
Izuki

Izuki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:45 pm

"U-Umm thank you... and your wet... because of me."

She takes his hand and helps herself up looking into his eyes. She gives alittle jump of fright when the other man appears behind the first. She looked over the white haired man wearing all black and blushed at them both. They were both really cute and she knew they thought she was cute too, everyone did. She smiled than noticed a blue braclet on her right hand and shook her head.

I-Im Tsukihara... i just started playing this game"
Back to top Go down
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 pm

He was pushing his way passed the crowd of players at the item shop. Nobody moved of course, seeing as how a 3 foot tall white furred fox didn't stand out. Strah pushed his way out of the last layer of the crowd and falls to the ground. Luckily he got their in time to resupply.

"Damn thats annoying. I knew I should have made this character taller." He thought, brushing his tribal slothing off. He walked up the steps and began heading across the bridge to the chaos gate when he saw the more players standing near by the fountain. They seemed a little friendly so he walked up to them quickly by going on all four paws and stopping nearby.

"Hello there. My name is Strah." He introduced standig on his hind legs again. He looked up at the three standing by. He felt like the odd man out but it still felt really nice. "I need a bit of help here. See i'm new and a wavemaster going alone really isn't a good idea from what i've heard. Can any of you please help?" Strah hoped one of them would be nice enought, since the other player's didn't seem to feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Senko
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:40 pm

He looked at the weird fox, who looked more animal than he should in the world, and wondered how he can stand being that small but he shrugged the idea off. He looked between Savin, Tsukihana, and the new Strah. The Administrator Haseo smiled at them all and let out a kind of laugh. What a group they looked like. A gold Wavemaster, A half wolf TwinBlader, A black Adept Rouge, and a fox looking midget Wavemaster. As he stopped laughing he looked up at them and cleared his throat.

"Sorry but we make one hell of alittle group here, in fact we're probably really out of place. Hehehe. This is gonna be interesting. So what are you doing Savin? Flirting with the new player girls again?" He patted his partner's back to snap him out of his daze.
Back to top Go down
Savin
Magic Swordsman
Savin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Savin sighed as he looked over this group of people here. An Adept Rogue based off the original "The World" player, Haseo, a Lei Tribe Twin Blade, a Tu Tribe Wavemaster, and himself. He chuckled to himself at how well this random meeting of people works out. Savin sits back down where he was before on the fountain. "alright then, this seems to be a pretty interesting group of people, so why don't we all form a party and take on a quest?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Strah felt happy. Finally someone to party wit him and head out to do some fighting. He couldn't wait to see the battle graphics and various maps the box described. "Alright! When do we go?" He asked the others, wagging his tail in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Izuki

Izuki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Tsukihana looked around at the others and back at the guy she knocked into the fountain and her face flushed with embarassment. She held out a sort of rag to the golden warrior infront of her so he can dry off.

"I-Im sorry im just so clumsy... A-Are you ok."

She blushed alittle at what the black Adept Rouge said about them and turned away her twin tails twitching. She looked at everyone when she heard him talk about a dungeon her ears perked up and she smiled.

"Sure lets go."
Back to top Go down
Savin
Magic Swordsman
Savin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Savin smiles at tsukihana as he takes the rag from her. "thanks and im just fine, it was mostly my fault so no need to apologize" He looks at strah and tsukihana. "well this ought to be fun" He turns to looks at senko. "well dont just stand there, you're the one with the quest. lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Senko looks at Savin and he pulls the "Ima kill you next time I see you" face. He sends everyone infront of him a party invite and hands them a card with his memberaddress so they have his information. He smirks at the newbies infront of him and cracks his knuckles.

"This will be fun. Listen up this will be the time we test your skills so try to fend for yourselves if we're taking on others ok? Not to sound hard but i wanna see what you two are capable of in this game. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Izuki

Izuki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm

"Y-Yes sir!"

She was a bit afraid of his tone but determined to get it done. She looked at the golden man and turned away blushing alittle as he said it was his fault. She nods and accepted the party request and the member address of the black Rouge, and got up close to them her face still red.

"M-My name is Tsukihana i-im a twin blade and i hope to become a good fighter in the world. Admin's please if you'll have me teach me how to play."
Back to top Go down
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Strah jumped for joy. "Yay! I've ready to fight since the day i registered!" He yelled out excitedly. He then accepted the party invite and membersaddress of the black rogue and turned towards Tsukihana.

"Don't be nervous. You've got those two to back you up an me for support. What more coud you ask for?" Strah cheerfully supported. Even though he himself was nervous about how he would do in the dungeons, his exitement to be hanging around other nice people kept him hyper and ready.
Back to top Go down
Savin
Magic Swordsman
Savin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Savin checked his pockets to make sure he had his wand. "Alright then" He accepts the party invite and gives tsukihana and strah his member address. "you guys ever need anything just look for us" Savin smiles at the group. "Well, then let's get on with this, it's fight time" He walked to the chaos gate.
Back to top Go down
Senko
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

He smirks at the group and takes out his twin blades that rev like chainsaws. He pockets them and walks to the chaos gate putting his hand to the globe. The gate glows as haseo searchs through the list of levels before finding the quest level. "Lets get going to Δ Fading Lakeside's Utopia. We'll finish this quest and become stronger."

The whole group is enveloped in a circle of data as they teleport to the field for the quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mac Anu   The City of Mac Anu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City of Mac Anu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Reloaded :: The World :: Mac Anu-
Jump to: