The World Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Reloaded

A .Hack website where you can make your own created character to play The World or even be someone from the canon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokino Street

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Tokino Street Left_bar_bleue95/95Tokino Street Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Mana:
Tokino Street Left_bar_bleue50/50Tokino Street Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Experience:
Tokino Street Left_bar_bleue0/1000Tokino Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:47 pm

It was a nice day outside. Sangoran was on his way home from the store. He had gone out to pick up a delivery of medical supplies and stop for groceries. What made it easier for him to carry, was he bagged everything evenly so one bag would not be overweighted than onther. That would end up being a hastle,

The street was lined with sakura trees up and down in various spots. The sidewalks were littered in the pink petals that drifted from the branches they blossomed from. As Sangoran turned the corner onto the street, he began to smile as the petals seemed to dance as they fell around him. He began to close in to his house, when one of the bags ripped from the bottom and spilled on the floor. It was only some cans and various medicines, but the the fact was it ripped right infront of the neighbors porch.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Rei

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:59 am

Rei was listening to music on her front porch. It was a beautiful sunny day, calm breeze, and sakura blossoms floating down around her. Lots ofthe blossoms landed on her porch and on her. Rei's uncle was at work so she had the whole place to herself. Rei was basically observing her surrounding mostly today. She watched the birds fly, where the petals flee, and other things. She did notice when her meighbor's grocery bag ripped open and all his items fell out. Rei quickly stood up and took out her earplugs, rushing over to help her neighbor.

"Here let me help," Rei said as she bent down to pick up his things. She place dher hair behind her ear and spoke with a slightly French accent. Rei held the items in her arms.

"I'm Rei, what's your name?" Rei asked, realizing she didn't even knkw his name after living here for nearly seven years.
Back to top Go down
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:20 am

He let out I sigh as he bent down to pick up the spilled supplies. As he reached for the supplies, a girl had been crouched next to him offering him help.

"O-oh thanks miss." He said, filling his arms with the items. He began placing them into the other bags a certain way. Until she asked for his name, Sangoran hadn't even noticed her slight french accent. "I-I'm Sangoran Aoi." He introduced nervously. He wasn't used to talking with other people outside of 'The World' in years other than the friends who visited him when they had the free time.

"How long have you lived here Rei? I don't believe i've seen you at all before." He asked curiously. Sangoran then walked over to his porch, followed by Rei and he set the bags down on the step below him and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Rei

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:51 pm

"Actually I've live here fr almost seven years. I uhm... Go out a lot. That's probably why you don't see me very often," Rei admitted. She was cery much use to talking to people outside of "The World", mostly her frieda and bot so muc her uncle. She had to admit that she enjoyed talkig to other people. Rei sat down on the same step as Aoi's.

"Before here I came from France. Have you lived hete hour whole life?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:14 pm

"My parents and I came here from Serbia when I was little. we've lived here for almost 10 years now." He answered. Sangoran then reached into a bag and pulled out 2 bottles of ginger ale and sat it next to Rei. He then opened his up and took a sip and closed it back up. "That's for you if your interested. But see when I was 10, we were on our way to school when this T-boned us and my dad died and my mom paralyzed. Still take care of her, its not really a big deal and I keep myself busy with this computer game in my free time."

Sangoran they opened up his soda again and took another sip of it. "What about you? Do you have anything you like to in your free time?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Rei

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Rei accepted the ginger ale Aoi set next to her. She opened it and drank as she listened. Rei recalled what had happened to her and her father and what caused her to live with such an ignorant uncle. She really missed her dad but she jus sheuged it iff as she listened to Aoi. Rei sat her gingerale on her knee when she replied.

"I actually enjoy video games. It would e rather unusual dor a French girl but I'm not exactly pure French. I'm also Japanese. I also enjoy music and reading during my spare time. What kind of games do you like to play?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:39 am

Sangoran sat and wondered for a minute. He only ever played one game anymore. He used to have a myriad of rpg, racing, and shooting games, stacked 2 feet high until his friends got him into a new game. "Well I only play one game now. It's called 'The World.' My friends got me into it a little bit ago and ever since then I have been playing it in my free time, which I have a lot of since I get home schooled." Just as he finished that sentence, he realized what he had said earlier.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to just drop that on you after we just met." He frantically apologized. "I sometimes like to say it to myself out loud because it helps make it easier sometimes. but to tall you the truth, telling someone else made it alot better to me." He said, folding his arms on his knees and resting his chin on it, gazing out at the falling petals.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Rei

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:55 pm

"It's ok," Rei giggled, Sometimes it's always nice to talk to someone about something you wouldn't normally tell them. I play The World too actually." Rei admitted. She hoped it would make him feel better about talking more openly about things. Rei herself hasn't been that open since living with her uncle, but she has been before that tragic accident. Rei sipped some gingerale and started playing with some petals that were fallig on her lap.

"What's your username on The World?"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Terror of Death/ Head Admin
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:52 pm

There was a rustling sound as the tree leaves shook furiously and petals flew everywhere as a figure shot out from through the trees spinning around in the air with his legs spread out. The figure was a blur at first but than it focused into the form of a young man as he yelled in excitement over the rush and landed infront of the house. He zoomed up to them seeming to glide up to them and skidded to a stop and smirked at them as the petals flew around him. He looked at the boy and then the girl and chuckled nervously now realizing what it was he had done. He rubbed the back of his head and they noticed weird motorized shoe's no they were motorized roller skates on his feet.

"Please pardon the intrustion misere and madona. I was just out on a fly when i heard some new voices and thought to check it out. But i saw the cherry blossoms and got distracted i didn't mean to intrude on your time. Oh! Again pardon me, I'm Senko Reiken. And i play "The World" too.
Back to top Go down
https://worldreloaded.rpg-board.net
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:07 am

Sangoran went to reach into his pocket to grab a pen. He grabbed it and went to pull it out when another person known as Senko walked up and introduced himself. His voice kind of sounded familiar to Sangoran as he had heard it from playing the world. Like someone he had partied together with, which was only one of three people.

"Wait a minute, you sound familiar. Is your username on 'The World' Haseo by chance? Sangoran asked. He then turned his attention to Rei and pulled out his pen, ripped off a piece of brown paper bag, and wrote on it and handed it to her. "My username on there is Strah. I wrote it down just so you don't get it misspelled."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Rei

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:37 am

"Strah... That sounds familiar actually. As does Haseo. It's nice to meet you Senko, I'm Rei." figured tht he ma gave seen their characters while playin the World one time. She didn't interact with people on there much, but she wa pretty observant if the people who were on often.

"My username is Artemis. Maybe we can form a team if you haven't already."Rei offered. She was still eager to start a team and it was nice to know there were some people around here that played the World. She finished the rest of her gingerale and kept a hold of the can.

Back to top Go down
Senko
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:42 pm

"I hope you know about Haseo madam. And you too sir. Haseo is me and I am one of the few admins of CC Corp that runs "The World" and makes sure no one is being unfair to others or breaking the rules.

He patted some dirt off of his clothes and smirked at the two of them. A boy his age working for a multi-billion dollar company. He was Also a legend in his days as a huge PKK but these newbies wouldn't know about the famous Black and Red Adept Rouge known as "The Terror of Death"
Back to top Go down
Aoi-san

Aoi-san

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:02 pm

"Yeah I read on the boards that you used to be a big Pkker until some freak accident. I went to fine out but the administration deleted the information in it. It had to of been the wierdest things I had ever seen." Sangoran explained.

He then realized that he had forgotten his manners and cleared a spot for Senko and pulled out a bottle of soda and offered them both to him so he wasn't on his feet the whole time. "Please do have a seat. Sorry for being rude like that, i'm just not that used to other people outside of "The World" is all."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Rei

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

"I just started playing "The World" not too long ago. i don't really know as muich about other users," Rei admitted. She moved over as habitual whenever someone wanted to sit next to her. rei would often let them have enough space as they want.

'But yes, I have heard of Haseo, and heard some things about you. The thing is when you don't really associate with groups but you still hear stuff. Rei caught a falling cherryblossom and played with its petals while placing her hair behind her ear.
"you must be busy being the admin. Are you Senko?"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Senko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Experience:

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:17 am

"Busy? Hahaha, actually quite the opposite, there has been no recent bad happenings lately in "The World." No Hackers, Bugs, Viruses, Nothing. I basically get paid for sitting on my ass and playing video games and let me tell you, that's alot of zeros on that check and lord knows me and my mother need it. Also about the accident it wasn't an accident, when i was recruited into CC Corp along with Savin, I wanted to be brought back to level one to try the world out as a newbie again. All in good fun you see? The Head of CC Corp allowed it because, Well his only daughter has fallen in love with me."

He nodded at them when they asked him to take a seat but he motioned that he'd rather stand and leaned against the side of the house, he looked up at the sky thinking about his girlfriend and of his mother. He then looked at the man and woman sitting beside him and smirked.

"So, did i interupt a date? If so please do forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tokino Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokino Street   Tokino Street I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokino Street
Page 1 of 1